Friday, November 27, 2009

Freakshow Friday: Sweet revenge edition

It's time for another instalment of Freakshow Friday. Where I challenge my readers to come up with a funny caption or story for a photo. We are doing things a little different today though. I recently received an e-mail from one of my favorite readers. They sent me a photo and asked me if I would mind using it for Freakshow Friday. Apparently, it was a photograph and of an evil woman that this reader could not stand. How could I pass up an opportunity to facilitate such sweet revenge? Without further ado, I present to you, the nastiest woman on the planet!

Andy really knows how to put out the vibe
to all the single ladies at the ranch.


So, let's really make this worth our time here. Come up with the snarkiest caption that you can.
The winner will be selected by my bestest friend Erin.
Just to shake things up a bit I made a
brand new award for the winner this week.


Pretty fancy, huh?

The winner will be announced on Monday.
Simply post your snarky caption or story
in my comment section.

12 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

C'mon Seabiscuit, there's a two for one sale on feminine hygeine products down at the Walmart and let's be honest, we can't get there fast enough.

Unknown said...

DG, that's a damn good one. I was going to say something about the vibrating part, but....I'm not good at this game.

Unknown said...

When even tying a feed bag to her neck failed to get the horses affection, she was left with the practice dummies. Sadly, she was used to having replacements in life just check her bedside table..

Alice in Wonderland said...

Can this damn horse not go any faster?
We'll get a long way fast at this rate!

Missy said...

And it was another bad start at the "Kentucky Derby" for poor old Floral Jane and her handler, Elle Mae at the Funny Farm Retirement Home.

Ducky said...

I see Butch...but where's the SunDance Kid?

Shamrock said...

Insert coins- .50
Laso the rope right- 25 times
Wranglen' the chick in the parking lot for dinner- priceless!

Unknown said...

Daffy had me cracking up!

Here's my attempt... This is the closest Martha will ever come to roping herself a fine, young filly

Raoulysgirl said...

I'm too tired to think!!! What a great friend you are, though, to help facilitate revenge!!!!

Expat Barbie said...

Y'all are too funny -- I'm not even going to pretend that I can compete.

Moooooog35 said...

At the Blind-Deaf rodeo, the organizers can save a lot of money by not trucking in live animals.

Moooooog35 said...

Ride 'em, cow..um..boy-girl-thing!