Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year in review: April-June 2009

Come with me as
I am super indulgent and
continue my journey
through the past year
one Blog post at a time.

April found me waiting and waiting for Koen to arrive.
He took his sweet time getting here
but he finally was born the day after Easter.
Soon after that, things got a little intense over at my house
as we all adjusted to the new baby.


May was full of transitions for me.
I had hormonal episodes,
a newborn photo shoot,
moments of overwhelming vulanerability,
followed by moments of calm.


June took us into our first summer
as a family of four and certainly kept
me busier than I ever imagined.
I started to feel a bit more content with my new life.
I even carved out a moment all to myself.

Tune in tomorrow to see what happens in my house during a hot listless summer with a new Mom to two kids who has no idea what she is doing!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings, andrea

Working Mommy said...

An (almost) Easter baby...how nice!

~WM

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I am LOVING this series. I have gone back and read all kinds of stuff previous to my joining your blog. Thank you!

Michelle said...

I am sending that recipe to my mother in law, RIGHT NOW.

I was so hoping that each baby would come sooner than the last.

And oh my goodness are those baby pictures AMAZING!!