Monday, January 18, 2010

Winner: So smooth edition

We have a winner for the latest installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super freaky and non-biased best friend was the judge yet again. Here are the top three in no particular order.

Moooooog35..
Try as he might, Jimmy's dad just couldn't be any less proud.

Candice

This photo was taken only moments before
Jackson decided to shove the umbrella up his own ass.

Allyson

said..."...I'm siiiiiing in the rain...my buddies think I'm gayyyyyyy...my parents think it's a phaaaaaaase...my boyfriend's name is chaaaaaaaase..."

The winner is...

This photo was taken only moments before
Jackson decided to shove the umbrella up his own ass.

Candice the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!