Monday, February 22, 2010

Winner: Bye bye birdy edition

We have a winner for the latest installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super freaky and non-biased best friend was the judge yet again. Here are the top three in no particular order.
Hey y'all, watch this: the knife doubles
as a toothbrush and the parrot doubles as supper!

Much More Than Mommy
"It's dinner time!"

Cathy
Bobbie Sue and JimJim were told
to bring a strap on and a gerbil to the party.
This was the best they could do.

The winner is...

"It's dinner time!"

I should tell y'all that at this point in the judging process our judge actually said "Oh, I get it now, like they are gonna eat the bird for dinner! I thought that they meant that some random person was calling them to dinner" At which point, I started laughing at her uncontrollably for being such a genius and that made her laugh which made me laugh and then I snorted twice from laughing so hard and we were both in tears. I can accept the possibility that you might have had to have been there to find this as hysterical as I did.

is the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

6 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

Mmmmmmm. Filet-o-Polly. My favorite!


I would visit that website and look at all the pictures, but I think I would lose all faith in humanity. Thank you for doling them out in small doses. Much funnier and less bad dreams that way.

Ducky said...

Definitely a double-snorter situation!

w said...

congrats, much more than mommy! also. i know her in real life. and i lead her to your blog. so. really. i'm gonna go ahead and accept this award for myself.

Cathy said...

Holy crap! I was so close! Not bad for my first attempt.

Off to check out the other blogger!

Caroline said...

Hey--top three! Not bad! ;)

That was super cute and fun. Your blog always makes me smile!

Vanessa said...

*I* am still laughing at the thought of the judge thinking someone was calling them to dinner!!! :-D YAY! Thank you for the award! I can't wait to proudly display it! (And yes, Winn did lead me to your blog, so I am sure I will be mentioning her too!) ;-)