Monday, July 19, 2010

Winner : Little Stud Edition

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.
Kearsie
Hey baby, you got a dollar? Or a juice box?

Cathy
I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt,
so sexy it hurts...wait, no that's gas.

R Montalban
Susan, after having picked up the baby faced maitre de,
was shocked to find when she got home
that he also had the baby's body to go with it!

The winner is...
Cathy

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt,
so sexy it hurts...wait, no that's gas.

Cathy

is the funniest blogger in all the land!
Now head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.

Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

5 comments:

R Montalban said...

Congratulations Cathy.

Susan Anderson said...

Good job!

=)

Cathy said...

Yay me!! Thanks for choo-choo-choosing me!

Vanessa said...

Those were all hilarious! Cathy's was definitely worthy, that was perfect!

Alexandra said...

funniest blogger ever? on my way, I could use some funny..