Friday, October 29, 2010

Freakshow Friday : Halloween Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I flippin' love this kid.

This costume sucks.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday

7 comments:

R Montalban said...

"My mom told me that it was a metal detector and that it would find buried treasure and I believe her"!

Unknown said...

Take me to your Hoover

VandyJ said...

Johnny wanted to be a robot, alas his mother went for Rosie from the Jetsons.

Jen said...

I have a funny for you, but I need your e-mail so I can secretly send it :) 1128jparton@gmail.com

mindy2780 said...

this is what happens when we let kids make up their own costumes.

Kearsie said...

Greetings, earthling. I come to vacuum.

Snidely Whiplash said...

"Hey Cat, be afraid, be very afraid"