Friday, March 18, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Open Road Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on the web. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I wish that my cats would let me do this to them.

The day the Morris and Simba decide to run away.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

11 comments:

Holly said...

Muffin was not pleased when he realized that he had forgotten to pack his sweater for the camping trip that he and Simba had been planning for weeks.

Moooooog35 said...

Thelma and Mewouise.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Listen to that engine purr. Oh it was just Muffin.

Amy said...

Blackie did not appreciate Carlton's "punch bug" antics during the entire drive down to club med.

VandyJ said...

Driving Miss Muffin.

Angel Rogers said...

They were the epitome of the "Cat's Meow".

Jenn said...

This photo was taken mere moments before the cat-ostrophic car accident that left mittens cat-atonic and in need of a cat-scan.

Susan Anderson said...

After Mooooog35's comment, I got nothin'!

=)

Linda D. said...

Ms. Fluffy didn't regret picking up a hitch hiker until he slid behind the wheel, licked his chops and whispered "My name? Just call me RoadKill!"

Ben said...

Purrin' in the front seat,
Meowing in the back seat,
Gotta make my mind up-
Which seat can I take?

Anjana.X said...

"Hey ladies, wanna take a spin in our PimpMobile? It could be a bumpy ride..!"