Friday, August 19, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Basketball Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this girl is spor-ty.

That is one big gulp.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

12 comments:

Ben said...

Female athletes are like a soft drink: nice bottom, but nothing much up top

Linda D. said...

Recipe: The Tall Babe Gulp

1) Get a "tall" cup
2) Get a "tall" Babe
3) Pour in a "tall" amount of Ice
4) Pour in a "tall" amount of any juice
5) Stir the mixture with the "tall" babe
6) Add a Basketball for Garnish

Serves you and 10 of your best friends.
Enjoy!

Linda D. said...

Breaking health news - The CDC cautions that drinking hormone-enhanced Big Gulps might result in the "Incredible Shrinking Woman" syndrome.

Rita Templeton said...

Amanda only scoffed when they told her she was too small to play basketball.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I don't have a caption but who thought that was a good photo prop?

Kearsie said...

"No no! I said the MEGA Big Gulp, not the SUPER Big Gulp! Dang it."

VandyJ said...

Well this answered the eternal question--spit or swallow.

Jenn said...

Lily always felt like a "big gulp gal" trapped in the body of "a tall drink of water".

Susan Anderson said...

Go BIG (gulp): Playin' hoop is thirsty work!

Susan Anderson said...

Don't get between me and my Super BG!

vanilla said...

A tall soft drink for a long drink of water.

Ben said...

Fortunately there was only one girl and one cup!