Friday, September 16, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Mini Me Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I find it horrifying.

Do these glasses make our hair look big?

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

12 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

..and then I woke up screaming.

VandyJ said...

Janet should really have that growth looked at.

Linda D. said...

Marie never regretted participating in the first Clone to Child Program back in the 70s.

Linda D. said...

Meet my "Mini-me"!

Rita Templeton said...

In preparation for "Take Your Child to Work Day," Linda the Librarian decided that little Frances should really dress the part.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Me and Mini-me

Susan Anderson said...

Contrary to popular belief, the expression "doe-eyed" actually evolved from John and Jane Doe.

Andrea said...

Marge the ventriloquist was really fired up to try out her new dummy!

Heidi said...

You should see the dad!

Heidi said...

Oglivie home perms-check. Coke bottle bottoms-check. Applique sweater with plaid on the baby-check. Watch worn on outside of sweater-check.

Heidi said...

"Sit SUPER still honey, we can let loose again after he takes the photo"...

Karen Mortensen said...

Narcissism gone too far.