Tuesday, December 20, 2011

52 Weeks of Happiness :: Week 41

Photobucket

Playing with my family.

My older brother and his family

are in town from Colorado for the holidays
and my mom and dad's home has been
bustling with fun and excitement!

Photobucket

I just love the true joy to be found
when cousins get together.
Little games and activities pop up
and it's so sweet to see the kids
having such a blast together.

Photobucket

Little feet scamper and stomp.
Squeals of happiness echo into the neighborhood.

Photobucket

A simple playfulness takes over our bodies
and it's because we are just so happy
to be together.

A family full of such love
is a gift.

I treasure every wild and crazy moment.

Photobucket



Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.

20 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Visits with family are definitely a great thing this time of year.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I love when the cousins get together. So fun!

FYH said...

Looks happy, warm and fun!

Merry Christmas...

Pieni Lintu said...

Looks so fun!

Unknown said...

fun family gatherings!
Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

I love love love family get together. Love these pictures more

Linda D. said...

I love seeing such happy memories being made! Awesome!

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for hosting! have a great week ♥

Unknown said...

Cousins are the best!

R Montalban said...

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :-)

Unknown said...

I'm envious. We're not going home this Christmas so no cousin get-together. But glad you guys had a brilliant time. Merry Christmas.

Vanessa said...

Cousins are best, still close to mine even though we are grown up now.

Merry Christmas!

Tara said...

Aw, these are great! Such a great time of year :) Happy Holidays!

Gina Kleinworth said...

How fun!!!! I think that is one of the things that brings me true joy & contentment- seeing my kids play so wonderfully with their cousins.

Have a blessed holiday Leigh!!

Becs said...

Lovely photos, you can almost hear their laughter! Happy Christmas. :)

Andrea said...

Continue to enjoy every minute!

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Family Fun is the best kind of fun!!

Susan Anderson said...

I treasure those moments, too. They are among life's greatest blessings.

=)

Carrie Saindon said...

I just found your blog. And I love the idea of 52 weeks of happiness. Merry Christmas! :-)

NCSue said...

Good evening!
I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/