Tuesday, February 28, 2012

52 Weeks of Happiness :: Week 51

Photobucket

I love watching the boys
climb all over Roger.


Photobucket

They climb up his legs as if he were a tall ladder
that reached all the way up to the sky.

Photobucket

They do death defying tricks and poses as if
they were performing
in the circus together.

Photobucket

They do daredevil flips
or just happily hang upside down.

Photobucket

He is easily transformed into a horse
that they can ride all over the room.

Photobucket

Inevitably, the other joins in
and they all end up

in a huge pile
of laughing boys on the floor.

It makes me so happy
to watch my husband enjoy being daddy
and to see how
much the children adore playing with him.

A house filled with laughter
is a beautiful thing.

Photobucket


Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.

15 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Boys will be boys, even as men! :)

Becs said...

Great shots, love how kids find this the best entertainment!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Definitely a beautiful thing!

Ducky said...

Pretty sure I love those moments just as much as Lil Duck does. The echoes of laugher are a balm to my soul for sure!!

Tiffany said...

So beautiful....

Tiffany

Unknown said...

Ahh daddy the human jungle gym for pint sized people. Gene used to do the same thing. For added fun he would toss them over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, they would slide down and come around the opposite side and he would pull them, almost like the dancers do. From there they would flip between his legs only to get up and do it again. I would get wore out just watching them.

Jen said...

Looks just like my house a few years ago...the piles in the floor still happen nightly too!

Linda D. said...

Daddy playgrounds! It's an awesome thing to behold!

Gina Kleinworth said...

How fun for them- all that male bonding time is so important!

Unknown said...

My son loves to climb all over us to. As much fun as it is, I have had to ask him a few times to please go climb a tree instead of me.

Karen Mortensen said...

Love it. Looks like they are having a blast.

Susan said...

Cute. I remember playing horsey when I was little too.

Susan Anderson said...

It surely is. And I remember those days so clearly. Hold on to them, Leigh, because they are fleeting.

But oh, the memories!

=)

Caroline said...

happy moments indeed! Those are great shots, Leigh. My kids like to use Gil as a jungle gym too! I love it!

Unknown said...

Boys will be boys!