Friday, February 24, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Titanic Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I love it.

"I'm the king of...pain!"

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

13 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

"Not on my ship" says the seagull.

VandyJ said...

What happens when The Birds meet Titanic.

Linda D. said...

Marvin's fantasy date with Millie didn't quite turn out like he had planned.

Linda D. said...

Latest Youtube trend? "Movie moments with sea gulls".
After staging "Titanic Love Birds" Marvin and Millie were going to work on "Silence of the Gulls".

VandyJ said...

It was going to be Millie's moment, but the bird had other plans.

vanilla said...

What? You don't like sardines?

Marcy said...

As the cutting-edge yoga instructor guided the young woman on the new pose, all her stored-up toxins came out through her nose.

Moooooog35 said...

Jen's fateful decision to have her nose replaced with a herring would turn out to ruin many romantic moments with Ted.

Moooooog35 said...

"Got your nose!"

Susan Anderson said...

My heart will go on and on...My nose? Not so much.

=)

Andrea said...

That full didn't even bother with the two appendages that stuck out the furthest.

Brad and Caroline Ray said...

Scuttle meets Rose!

Linda D. said...

Oh what a rich source of funny, witty, creative comments. Hard decision to make! So many of them literally left me LOL! What fun!