Friday, March 15, 2013

Freakshow Friday : Fish Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found at Awkward Family Photos . My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo,

There was always something fishy about Mike.
 
You got a better one for me?

If so, you may just when this
super duper brand new awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

FotoFlexer_Photo


If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

4 comments:

Kearsie said...

After Brad's failed relationship with Janet, he decided on a new dating ad approach:

Looking for other fish in the sea.
Come swim with me into the lagoon of love.
Jump in the water because it.is.good.
BYOFB*

*Bring Your Own Fish Bowl

Linda D. said...

Day dreaming about the one that got away!

Linda D. said...

Fred Disney, Walt's younger cousin, had the Disney dream first... .However, "when you wish upon a fish," just never caught on.

Linda D. said...

"Fish to Starship. Beam me up. There's no intelligent life on earth."