Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Happiness Project :: Week 33



I've been enjoying scouting out the signs
that fall is making it's arrival in our neck of the woods.

Like fallen golden leaves
littering our front porch steps.


I figured that was a clear message 
that it was time to put a decorative pumpkin
on our dining room table...


and for Mr. Pumpkin to make his appearance
on our front door.


The children are bringing home
fall inspired art projects from school
and they're hanging on
our fancy refrigerator art gallery.

I just love these early signs
that soon the weather will get colder
and the trees will show us brilliant colors.


  


Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.



8 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a fun time of year!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh yes- this is certainly my favorite time of year. Love the leaves.

Pieni Lintu said...

I just LOVE that first shot!!! <3

Unknown said...

OMGoodness I love that first capture!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! it's such a great time of year!

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin table decor is so cute!

Tracie Nall said...

It is the best time of the year!!

Linda D. said...

Fall is my favorite time of year, too. Crisp air and signs of pumpkins appearing! Thanks for sharing.