Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Happiness Project :: Week 38


Oh boy, my 39th birthday was on Saturday
and I had a weekend long celebration.

I had so much fun, in fact, that
I forgot to take pictures of all the action.

We had a small party at my parents' house.
Then my BFF Erin came into town
and Roger watched the boys while
Erin and I went to the flea market, just us girls.

Then we met up with my dear friend, Scarlet 
and ate a yummy lunch and 
drank white wine in the middle of the afternoon.

Then my parents took the boys
and Roger and I went to dinner
and saw a double feature at the movies.

Whew...so much fun and nary a picture.

I did manage to photograph a few of my gifts.


A lovely napkin angel from my mama.


A huge bouquet of flowers
from Roger and the boys.


A purty new lamp for my living room.


A vase I found at the flea market for a steal.

It was an AWESOME birthday.

   


Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.


4 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

You're catching up with me! :) Looks like a fantastic celebration...and I love that lamp.

Gina Kleinworth said...

Aww- Happy Birthday!!! So happy it was a great celebration!

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Birthday cake always makes me happy. :)