Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Happiness Project :: Thanksgiving-ness



I just love all things Thanksgiving...
the fall colors, the feeling of gratitude, the turkey.
I finally took down the Halloween decorations
and tossed up our Thanksgiving mantel.

It feels all warm and cozy.


Then last week, Koen played the part
of the King of England in his 
Kindergarten Thanksgiving production.

He totally nailed his lines!
I just live for school productions.
They really are the sweetest.

I'm realizing more and more
that I have so much to be grateful for in this
wonderful little life of mine.



Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness in our lives?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too, Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Happy Thanksgiving, girl!

Katherine said...

I quite enjoy what parts of your life you share with us, too. And your holiday mantles are always so lovely.

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.